A FULL-SPECTRUM COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY SERVING FAITH-BASED MINISTRIES, CHURCHES AND BUSINESSES.
Integrated Brand Strategies - Brand LIFT
All ICC marketing efforts begin with, and are centered around, a focused brand strategy and content messaging map. Messages are delivered to achieve “horizontal frequency” through our proprietary Brand LIFT methodology — and integrated through a tightly woven combination of digital, video and traditional platforms and media strategies.
- Strategic Planning
- Brand Identity & Graphic Design
- LIFT Branding
- Brand Architecture
- Message Mapping & Content Planning
- Cause Architecture
- Cause Framework Development & Methodology
Our integrated digital communications reflect the importance of intersecting audiences on their platform-centric media journeys. Our digital strategists intersect people where they are through all digital platforms, including social media, digital advertising, video, email marketing, influencer marketing and more.
- Digital Advertising & Media Strategy
- Social Media
- Facebook Advertising
- Media Buying
- Google Grant Management
- SEO and Google Ads
- Email Marketing and List Development
- CRM/Marketing Automation
- Website & Landing Page Development
- Video Production & Distibution
- Analytics & Optimization
All ICC public relations efforts are centered around the clients’ overall objectives and include a strategic PR plan that utilizes a variety of media relations tactics, including creating media lists, pitches/pitch-letters, news releases, media alerts, and opinion pieces, pitching stories and interviews and leveraging ICC extensive and insider network of preferred media connections. ICC provides both general and adversarial media training to help clients manage their reputations and brand images, in both active crisis situations and proactive situations.
- Media relations messaging, strategy, tactics, and execution
- Social media pitching and faith-based Influencer outreach
- Thought leadership and subject matter expert
- News releases, feature stories, op-eds, white papers
- Media statements, Q&A, key messaging documents
- Press kits, online press room, content development
- Personal relationships with key reporters and media outle
- TV & radio talk show placement
- Media inquiry response and management
- Spokesperson and executive media training, preparation, and coaching
Crisis Communications - Brand SAFE
ICC provides both general and adversarial media training to help clients manage their reputations and brand images, in both active crisis situations and proactive situations.
- Crisis Communications strategy audits, assessment and plan design
- Crisis Communications team formation/training
- Counsel to executives, management team and communications team
- Social media management and monitoring
- Adversarial media training & table-top drills
- Active crisis management & response
- Materials development: statements, messages, Q&A, Social media content, bios, press kit materials, stakeholder communications, etc.
- Newsroom framework recommendations
- Reputation Management and Restoration
- Proactive “good news” public relations
Donor cultivation looks very different among agencies who help nonprofits raise money, regardless if the experience is offline or online. ICC’s digital team takes a data-intensive approach to converting first-time acquisitions to first-time donors and then works the system to build those donors up the fundraising pyramid.
- Research/Data Analytics
- Segmentation & Prospecting
- Customer Journey
- Direct Mail & Digital Message Integration
- Trigger-Based Communication
- Appeal Testing & Optimization
- Database Management
- Major Gift Strategies & Consulting